Market Guru

RDB Rasayans
2021-07-02 07:48:00 | Source by: MONEYCONTROL

Promoter Vinod Dugar sold 1,02,775 equity shares (0.58 percent of total paid up equity) in the company via open market transaction on June 30, reducing stake to 5.32 percent from 5.9 percent earlier.

more
Capacite Infraprojects
2021-07-02 07:48:00 | Source by: MONEYCONTROL

ICICI Prudential Asset Management Company sold 98,537 equity shares (or 0.15 percent of total paid up equity) via open market transaction on June 29, reducing stake to 2.95 percent from 3.09 percent earlier.

more
Indus Towers
2021-07-02 07:48:00 | Source by: MONEYCONTROL

Commercial papers issued on April 26, 2021 have been paid by the company on June 30, 2021, the maturity date.

more
DFM Foods
2021-07-02 07:48:00 | Source by: MONEYCONTROL

Nikhil Mathur is appointed as Chief Financial Officer of the company after Davinder Dogra resigned from the post of Chief Financial Officer.

more
Hero MotoCorp
2021-07-02 07:48:00 | Source by: MONEYCONTROL

With the gradual easing of the Covid-19 related restrictions and lockdowns across key markets in the country, the company witnessed a strong rebound in the month of June to sell 4,69,160 units of motorcycles and scooters, against 4,51,983 units sold in corresponding month last year.

more
Tata Power Company
2021-07-02 07:48:00 | Source by: MONEYCONTROL

The board has decided to withdraw the amalgamation of Tata Power Solar Systems with the company and accordingly approved the amendment to the Composite Scheme.

more
Coforge
2021-07-02 07:48:00 | Source by: MONEYCONTROL

The company's board of directors will meet on July 6 to consider raising of funds in one or more tranches by issuance of equity shares and/or depository receipts and/or other eligible securities.

more
Gulshan Polyols
2021-07-02 07:48:00 | Source by: MONEYCONTROL

The company incorporated a wholly-owned subsidiary of the company in International Free Zone Authority (IFZA), Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai, United Arab Emirates for the purpose of expanding the current business and exploring the business opportunities globally.

more
Karda Constructions
2021-07-02 07:48:00 | Source by: MONEYCONTROL

Promoter Laxman Jagumal Karda & PACs sold 7 lakh equity shares (or 1.14 percent of total paid up equity), reducing stake to 58.24 percent from 59.38 percent earlier.

more
Lupin
2021-07-02 07:48:00 | Source by: MONEYCONTROL

US subsidiary Lupin Pharmaceuticals Inc, approved the company's supplemental new drug application (sNDA) to expand the use of Solosec (secnidazole) to include the treatment of trichomoniasis in adults.

more
Motilal Oswal Financial Services
2021-07-02 07:48:00 | Source by: MONEYCONTROL

The company won an award for Rs 89 crore against Dhanera Diamonds, as High Court of Bombay has by interim order directed Dhanera not to sell / dispose of their assets.

more
BHEL
2021-07-02 07:48:00 | Source by: MONEYCONTROL

India Ratings downgraded the rating on the long-term bank facilities of the company from 'AA' to 'AA-' and reaffirmed the outlook to 'Negative'. The rating on the short-term facilities have been reaffirmed at 'A1+'.

more
Tata Consultancy Services
2021-07-02 07:48:00 | Source by: MONEYCONTROL

The company partnered with John Wiley & Sons, an American multinational publishing company, to modernize its ecommerce platform with SAP Commerce, creating a unified, seamless customer experience.

more
Ishan Dyes & Chemicals
2021-07-02 07:48:00 | Source by: MONEYCONTROL

The company approved raising of funds through issue of 50 lakh convertible equity warrants at a price of Rs 61 per Warrant aggregating to Rs 30.50 crore on a preferential and private placement basis to the promoters and other non-promoters/public investors.

more
NCC
2021-07-02 07:48:00 | Source by: MONEYCONTROL

The company received five new orders totaling to Rs 2,149 crore in June. Out of the total orders, two orders valuing Rs 1,254 crore pertain to water & environment division and one order valuing Rs 729 crore pertains to buildings division and one order valuing Rs 166 crore pertains to mining division.

more
Supra Pacific Management Consultancy
2021-07-02 07:48:00 | Source by: MONEYCONTROL

Sanat Multitrade, the promoter group, proposed to sell 5,52,736 equity shares, representing 10.05 percent of the share capital of the company, via offer for sale on July 5-6.

more
NMDC
2021-07-02 07:48:00 | Source by: MONEYCONTROL

The company sold 3.18 million tonnes of iron ore in June 2021, higher from 2.48 million tonnes of iron ore sold in June 2020. The production of iron ore stood at 2.98 million tonnes against 2.52 million tonnes in the same period last year.

more
TAAL Enterprises
2021-07-02 07:48:00 | Source by: MONEYCONTROL

Mukul Mahavir Agrawal acquired 2.8 percent stake in the company, increasing stake to 8.2 percent from 5.4 percent earlier.

more
Coal India
2021-07-02 07:48:00 | Source by: MONEYCONTROL

Coal production increased 2 percent to 40 million tonnes in June 2021 YoY, and offtake jumped 23 percent to 51.3 million tonnes in same period.

more
Vodafone Idea
2021-07-01 16:42:00 | Source by: MONEYCONTROL

The share fell over 8 percent after the embattled telecom firm reported a consolidated net loss of Rs 7,022.8 crore for the quarter ended March 31, 2021. The firm had posted a loss of Rs 11,643.5 crore in the corresponding quarter of the previous fiscal. In the December quarter, the company's losses stood at Rs 4,532.1 crore.

more
Bajaj Auto
2021-07-01 16:42:00 | Source by: MONEYCONTROL

The share added over a percent after the company posted better sales numbers for June 2021. Its June sales were up 24 percent at 3,46,136 units against 2,78,097 units in the year-ago period. Exports saw a big jump of 45 percent at 1,84,300 units versus 126,908 units, YoY. Domestic sales were up 7 percent at 1,61,836 units against 151,189 units, YoY. Three-wheeler sales jumped 55 percent at 35,558 units versus 22,975 units and two-wheelers rose 22 percent at 3,10,578 units against 2,55,122 units.

more
Jain Irrigation Systems
2021-07-01 16:42:00 | Source by: MONEYCONTROL

The scrip jumped over 9 percent after the company trimmed its yearly as well as quarterly losses. The firm reported a net loss of Rs 22.25 crore in the quarter ended March 2021 as against a loss of Rs 228.26 crore in the year-ago quarter. For the full year, it reported a net loss of Rs 307.31 crore against a loss of Rs 508.30 crore in the previous year.

more
Dish TV
2021-07-01 16:42:00 | Source by: MONEYCONTROL

The share price ended in the red after the company reported consolidated loss at Rs 1,415.23 crore in Q4FY21 against a loss of Rs 1,456.25 crore in Q4FY20. On a QoQ basis, it reported net loss at Rs 1,408.65 crore against net profit of Rs 90.69 crore. Its revenue fell to Rs 751.75 crore from Rs 869.06 crore YoY.

more
Tata Motors
2021-07-01 16:42:00 | Source by: MONEYCONTROL

The stock price ended in the green on July 1 on good June sales. Its domestic sales increased by 78 percent to 43,704 units in June from 24,552 units in May. The company dispatched 19,387 units in June last year. The auto major said its passenger vehicle sales in the domestic market stood at 24,110 units in June, as against 15,181 units in the previous month Sustained volume momentum and structured cost-cutting exercise had put the car division in a self-sustaining mode, Shailesh Chandra, president of Passenger Vehicle (PV) business at Tata Motors, said.

more
Maruti Suzuki
2021-07-01 16:42:00 | Source by: MONEYCONTROL

The share ended in the green on July 1. The auto major posted total sales of 147,368 units in June 2021. Total sales in the month include domestic sales of 126,196 units, sales to other OEM 4,152 units and exports of 17,020 units, the company said in its release.

more
Cigniti Tech
2021-07-01 16:42:00 | Source by: MONEYCONTROL

The share added 2 percent on July 1. The company announced the opening of its first office in Singapore. With this new expansion, Cigniti extended its global footprint in Asia-Pacific to meet the growing digital transformation needs of leading enterprises based in the region.

more
Liberty Shoes
2021-07-01 16:42:00 | Source by: MONEYCONTROL

The stock added over 2 percent after the company reported a higher profit at Rs 6.97 crore in Q4FY21 against Rs 1.17 crore in Q4FY20, revenue fell to Rs 162.42 crore from Rs 199.84 crore YoY.

more
Speciality Restaurants
2021-07-01 16:42:00 | Source by: MONEYCONTROL

The stock gained over 3 percent after promoter Anjan Chatterjee acquired 6.25 lakh equity shares in the company at Rs 63.26 per share. However, Shah Viren sold 5.86 lakh equity shares in the company at Rs 63.24 per share on the NSE, the bulk deals data showed.

more
IIFL Finance
2021-07-01 16:42:00 | Source by: MONEYCONTROL

The share price jumped 5 percent after Sunil Singhania's Abakkus Emerging Opportunities Fund - 1 purchased 20 lakh equity shares and Smallcap World Fund Inc acquired 58.36 lakh equity shares in the company at Rs 240 apiece . However, CDC Group Plc sold 1.4 crore equity shares at Rs 240.64 per share on the BSE, the bulk deals data showed.

more
Cipla
2021-06-29 16:52:00 | Source by: MONEYCONTROL

The stock ended in the green following reports that the pharma major had filed an application with the Drugs Controller General of India for permission to import US drug maker Moderna's COVID-19 vaccine. Later in the day, there were reports that the pharma major had got the regulatory nod to import the vaccine made by the US drugmaker. Cipla had filled the application on June 28.

more
Date Symbol Series Open High Low Close VWAP Volume Turnover(cr) Trades Deliverable Volume Deliverable
Date Instrument Symbol Expiry Date Open High Low Close Intra Delta Close Delta Close OI Change OI Trade Values(cr) Delta Trade Value Trade Qty Delta Trade Qty No of Cont Delta No of Cont No of Trade Delta No of Trade